- Are we morally equipped to deal with humanities grand challenges?
- If the majority population of a democratic state were morally deficient, would it be okay to morally enhance the population, or does this cross the line (i.e. by manipulating the population’s will)?
- Who’s morals?
- Who are the ones to be morally enhanced?
- Will it be compulsory?
- Won’t taking a morality pill decrease the value of the intended morality if it skips the difficult process we normally go through to become better people?
- Shouldn’t people be concerned that use of enhancements which alter character traits might consumer’s authenticity?
- How can we alleviate aspects of the dark factor of personality (d factor) today, and in the future?
This panel was part of the Stepping Into the Future conference.Audio: