Singularity Summit Australia
- Singularity Summit Australia 2010 – The first Singularity Summit held outside the USA
- Singularity Summit Australia 2011
- Singularity Summit Australia 2012 – Speakers included: Lawrence Krauss, David Chalmers, Ben Goertzel, Steve Omohundro and more
- Humanity+ @Melbourne 2011 Speakers included: Hugo de Garis, etc
- Humanity+ @Melbourne 2012 Speakers included: Aubrey de Grey, Stelarc, Natasha Vita-More
Science, Technology & the Future
- Science, Technology & the Future 2013 Speakers included: David Pearce,
- Science, Technology & the Future 2014 – Theme was on Philosophy of Science, speakers included: John Wilkins, Greg Restall & Kevin Korb
For News About Future Conferences Please Subscribe to the Contact List
We are on the cusp of a technological avalanche – with the internet of things we will see the digital frontiers expand further. It is clear that technology is a key driver of innovation. In a changing world maintaining and expanding our capacity to innovate is essential.
Science & Technology are essential for designing the future. With a philosophy of design guiding our progress in scientific research & technological innovation we can achieve great things! What high-impact technologies will preserve what we value and help to instill resiliency into our society?
Over the last few decades we have seen unprecedented technological change. Our ability to visualize impacts of technological convergence in the short, medium and long term is detrimental to our survival. With informed estimates of possible futures, we can hope to achieve clearer visions for a better future, letâ€™s leverage growth in powerful new technologies to solve global problems.
Join us in Melbourne on Nov 30th – Dec 1st 2013 for an amazing experience. The conference will feature a diverse range of presenters: Scientists, Engineers, Artists and Philosophers will discuss evidence-based research, community awareness of rapid technological change, and scenarios for navigating our future.