November 23 – 24, 2015: Pre-Conference Workshop
November 25 – 26, 2015: Conference
Location: Monash University, Caulfield, Melbourne (Australia)
Promo vid | Contact: email@example.com
Keynote Speakers: The conference organisers are pleased to announce that Dr Bruce Marcot of the US Forest Service, Dan Ababei from Lighttwist Software, Netherlands and Assoc Prof Jonathan Keith from Monash University will deliver the keynote address.
You will be able to register for the tutorials and the conference separately or together.
– Dr. Kevin B. Korb is a Director and co-founder of Bayesian Intelligence, and a reader at Monash University. He specializes in the theory and practice of causal discovery of Bayesian networks (aka data mining with BNs), machine learning, evaluation theory, the philosophy of scientific method and informal logic. Email: kevin.korb (at) bayesian-intelligence.com
– Prof. Ann E. Nicholson is a Director and co-founder of Bayesian Intelligence and a professor at Monash University who specializes in Bayesian network modelling. She is an expert in dynamic Bayesian networks (BNs), planning under uncertainty, user modelling, Bayesian inference methods and knowledge engineering BNs. Email: ann (dot) nicholson (at) bayesian-intelligence (dot) com
Many thanks for watching!
– Support me via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/scifuture
– Please Subscribe to this Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TheRationalFuture
– Science, Technology & the Future website: http://scifuture.org